top of page
Water & Mold Restoration Services
Mold Remediation, Dry Outs and Build Backs is just a bit of what we do here at Alter Home Group Restoration. What is Mold? Molds are fungi, Usually microscopic in size that occur in nature in large quantities. They reproduce by releasing spores into the air. Spores settle on surfaces and if the conditions are right, begin to grow. Mildew is a common mold and many molds can cause health and respiratory problems. If mold is present it is important to shut your HVAC system down to reduce contamination into non contaminated areas.
There are 9 steps to mold remediation
1) Assessment of the mold
3) Shut off HVAC system and mask out all mold areas to eliminate any cross contamination through non contaminated areas.
3) Removal of the water damage
4) Disposal of the damaged material
5) Drying of the damaged area
6) Cleaning of all porous and non porous areas
7) HVAC cleaning
8) Repair and restore the area
9) A certified mold remediation test by a certified independent consultant to make sure all mold has been successfully removed.
Our response time will be within 60-minutes
Free Moisture test
Free Water damage estimate
We will find your water Leak detection & repair it
Full water extraction
Drying & dehumidifying
Storm damage removal
Complete home restoration
We work with insurance companies and offer FREE consultation
We are available 24/7
Our location for our team of mold remediation experts in Fort Myers is centrally located to service Cape Coral Mold Remediation, Lehigh Acres Mold Remediation, Estero Mold Remediation, Bonita Springs Mold Remediation and Naples Mold Remediation areas conveniently. If you have water damage to your home in lee county or collier county than Alter Home Group Restoration is the Water Damage experts you'll want to call for immediate service.
We are only a phone call away
CALL US NOW
On Call 24/7!
bottom of page